Thursday, July 7, 2016

My Favorite Bronzers

I love bronzers in general, but I feel that I reach for them so often during the summer to create that tan and glowy look.  My favorite way to wear bronzer is in a 3 shape along the sides of my face, hitting my temples, hollows of my cheeks, and along my jawbone (the same places you would contour).  I tend to avoid the center of my face, because my personal preference is to keep that area brighter, but let's be real there is no wrong way to wear makeup! 

Here are my 5 favorite bronzers to use in the summer 




First, this smells like Hawaiian tropic, which I'm not mad at.  Everytime I open it up I get transported to a tropical island.  It goes on my face lighter than others, but creates a nice subtle and natural bronzed look.


I was totally drawn to this one because of the packaging (what can I say I'm a sucker) but the color is so nice for a bit more of an intense bronze, or if you aren't as pale as I am.


Probably my favorite of them all.  This color just works so well on me to create a natural summer glow.  The color is a nice neutral undertone, it is matte, and it blends out like a dream. 


This is a bronze highlighter, which I really only use on my temples to give a bit of a dewiness to my skin (especially because my temples tend to be drier).  I always blend this one out with a beauty blender (or dupe) because I think it helps make it look even more natural. If you are tanner than me, this might be more of a golden highlight on you, but still a gorgeous color.


This is a shimmery bronzer that similar to the Physicians Formula provides a lighter natural color.  Another favorite that I reach for regularly in my routine.  The light shimmer creates a nice subtle glow on the skin. 


Here are swatches in natural light of the bronzers: 



Honorable Mentions:

Shop my favorites below:

What is your favorite bronzer?  I'm always looking for new ones to try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment