Monday, August 15, 2016

Beauty and Makeup Products To Try: Vol. 2


As a beauty junkie I feel like I'm always thinking of new products I want to try (which is not good for my bank account).  Here are a few products that have been on my radar that I have been dying to try. 



I have a bit of an obsession with liquid lipsticks (don't ask how many I have -- its embarrassing).  I have been dying to try the Joer Liquip Lipsticks and the Smashbox ones 

If a product promises to make my pore disappear there is a 100% chance that I will want to try it, like this Estee Lauder Estee Edit Pore Vanishing Stick (have you tried it and does it work? Let me know!)

Summer is almost synonymous with bronze glow (amiright?) I've been eager to try the Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer and the Charlotte Tilbury Bronze and Glow palette (a bronzer and highlighter)

Speaking of highlighters the NARS multiple (which isn't really a highlighter, more of a blush) and the Marc Jacobs Illuminator stick look like the perfect way to get my glow on this summer

Foundation hasn't really been an obsession of mine until recently, but these days I have been dying to try out new products, including the Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte foundation and the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation.  

The New Tarte Shape Matters Concealer I have heard quite a bit of good things of on YouTube so I am interested to see what the hype is about (plus I really like Tarte's Maracuja Creaseless Concealer).

Last is a cult classic, the Stila stay all day liquid liner.  Until recently I haven't been a huge liquid liner fan, I was much more into pens and gels, but now after getting more comfortable I am now interested to try out this popular product.  

No comments:

Post a Comment