Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June Favorites




How is June already over??? This year is flying by way to fast.  Here are a few new items I have been loving this past month 

1. Bold Lips 
When I was recently in Target (to purchase a mirror) I wandered into the makeup section and saw the e.l.f. display and decided to try out a bright bold lip color and fell in love!  At $3 it was such a deal, and the lipstick itself is super long lasting.  

As for the splurge I recently purchased a Bobbi Brown lipstick from Sephora in the color pink and I'm obsessed!  Not only is it super comfortable to wear (I highly recommend for all women who like it when they can't tell they are wearing lipstick) but the color is great and is also long lasting.  

2. Retro Sunglasses 
If you saw my recent post here then you know the story.

I've been using this shampoo recently and I really like it!  I purchased mine from Sephora, it has a great scent and my hair feels so soft after using it.  

I've been using this in my hair recently and it has helped smooth out my hair so much.  I would recommend this product to any one struggling with frizzy hair (as I do).  

These are my new favorite face wipes.  I carry them with me daily.  I love the scent, and how refreshing they feel.  

I picked this up from Whole Foods and LOVE it!  I especially like that it comes in a spray bottle rather than a squeeze bottle.  Super convenient, and the size is perfect for carrying in my small clutch bag! They also come in the traditional squeeze bottle or hand wipes.  

I picked this up at Target recently and I've been using it non-stop.  And at only $6 a total steal! 


2 comments: