Saturday, July 16, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks

I know this sale is being hyped up like crazy right now, but in all honesty the Nordstroms Anniversary sale is one of the best.  It's the fall preview sale, which means that lots of fun and new fall pieces are coming out on sale.  It's a great time to stock up on boots, sweaters, coats, and loads of other fall styles.

I've collected a bunch of awesome steals, and I've picked out some of my favorites that I think shouldn't be missed! (and for the record while I do go a little crazy with this sale I did not purchase everything I have rounded up.  Once my order arrives I can do reviews on what I did snag). 

Fashion favorites (of course this is a fashion blog).  I think some of the best steals in this category have to be the Patagonia Re-Tool Snap Pullover.  I have 3 of these and wear them on repeat in the winter (living on both the east and west coast it is perfect).  This French Connection Peacoat  is at a great price and it perfect for the winter.  Topshop Jeans are some of my favorites.  Zella Live-in Leggings again are another staple in my closet.  I wear them constantly.   Plus all the cute dresses perfect for fall weather (like this one and this one).  


Barbour and Burberry coats on sale are such a score (if you can afford the still large price-tag).  Classic Frye and Tory Burch ridding boots that you will have for years.  The Stuart Weitzman Flats  and Booties I think are perfect for fall.  Joie Sandals and Booties are more classic pieces that you'll love having for years.  This Kate Spade Skirt is the perfect transition piece for summer to fall styles.  Classic Tory Burch and Kate Spade handbags are total steals.  Dior Sunglasses on sale are still pretty luxury, but also a steal. 



Last up are my beauty and makeup picks.  Beauty is a bit interesting because often they aren't significantly discounted or they are special sets put out just for the sale, but I always try to grab some fun items.  Jo Malone perfume samples are great for sharing with family and friends or trying out a bunch of fun new scents.  The NARS cheek palette has everything you need for your daily makeup (blush/bronzer/contour/highlight).  Luna Foreo and Clarisonics on sale are steals (I have a Clarisonic and use it daily).  The Hourglass Palette is great (I have a bunch of their products and love them).  The Lancome Mascara set is such a great deal (and their mascara is one of my favorites).  The Philosophy Amazing Grace set is one item I always grab because not only is it such a great value, but it is one of my favorite bath items.  Can't forget the $18 Lorac Palette.  Not a Lorac Pro palette quality, but at $18 it is a steal. 

Shop all my picks from above here:


No comments:

Post a Comment