Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Rainy Day

Sweater - Topshop // Leggings - Lululemon (similar and more affordable here) // Boots - Hunter // Necklace - Baublebar // Ring - Baublebar // Purse - Louis Vuitton (similar more affordable here and here)

Rain in California has been rare lately (we are in a drought after all), so when we had a bit of a downpour this weekend I was beyond excited to get to wear my brand new pink rainboots!  I snagged these on Gilt recently.  They have great deals, and unlike Rue La La lots of their items aren't a "flash sale", but rather they will leave items available until they run out of stock.   For this particularly rainy day spent running errands and shopping I paired my bright boots with cool neutrals, a Gray sweater and navy leggings.  















As an FYI: I have had a black pair of hunter boots since I was a freshman in college (so over 4yrs).  They are great quality boots and are perfect for weathering rain and snow.  I personally prefer short boots over the tall ones, but you cant go wrong with either in my book.

Shop this outfit below:






No comments:

Post a Comment