Monday, August 22, 2016

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale Picks and Haul!


Hello Friends,

Was it just me or was this years Lilly sale one of the best ones yet?! (or maybe I'm crazy).  They had a huge inventory, lots of really good deals!  

I love picking up pieces during the sale (I mean cute clothes at a discount...seems like a no duh.)  But in all seriousness I rarely purchase Lilly full priced for myself (usually once or twice a year for a special occasion) so I tend to go a bit ham during the sale.

Here are the items I've picked up so far (might go back for more...)


Unfortunately Most of my picks went quickly, only a few left in select sizes 


But fear not!  If you skipped shopping this morning there are still things in stock.  Here are five of my favorites that are still in stock! 


What did you get this year at the Lilly Sale?  Did you make a blog post?  If so share below!! I always love seeing what everyone else snagged! 

No comments:

Post a Comment