Monday, December 7, 2015

Great Gifts Under $25


Hello Friends!  Today I am coming to you with another gift guide, this one filled with gifts under $25!  Incase you missed my last few holiday gift guides I have put up a $10 and under gift guide, and a Holiday Decoration Gift Guide

I love getting makeup for the holidays.  I think it is so fun to get a cute little makeup bag, plus some little either minis of products, or fun full sized products.  I have linked a few down below that I love (Too Faced Melted Lipstick, M.A.C. Lipstick, NARS Duo, Anastasia Brow Wiz).  if you have a friend who is not huge into makeup then I personally think you can't go wrong with a scarf or sweater (perfect for the season).   

If you are still struggling finding those gifts for friends or family I hope this gift guide helps.  I'll be putting up more as the holiday season continues, so come back to see other ideas.   

No comments:

Post a Comment