Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Latest Loves


Ok, this one isn't really a "new love" but I have been wearing it so much as the weather is transitioning (aka my mornings are freezing but the afternoons not so much still).  This coat is one of my favorites.  It keeps me warm and is so comfy to wear. 

 Here is how I've been wearing mine lately:
 

I recently picked up this lipstick in Pink Grapefruit and it has to be one of my favorite colors!  Yes it is quite summery, but California is still super warm so I can justify it. 

Treasure and Bond Jeans
I picked up two pairs of these a while back at Nordstorm and I love them!  They feel like designer quality, but are significantly cheaper than brands like Paige and AG.  They are comfortable and are very well made.
This pair and this pair are on sale

This candle smells like the holidays.  Need I say more?  I picked one up at whole foods and have been smelling it daily.   

 Roku
Ok this one is so random but, I bought this off of Amazon because now that I am living at home with a TV I wanted to stream netflix from our large TV (so much better than on my tiny laptop).  I have now been binge watching TV wayyyy more than I should admit.  Highly recommend a Roku to anyone looking for an at home netflix streamer.   All you need is a wifi connection and an HDMI cable.

Fall TV Shows: Quantico and Blood and Oil
ABC Family sunday is killing it this year.  Started watching Blood and Oil because of Chase Crawford (aka Nate Archibald from Gossip Girl) and Quantico because I majored in Security Studies in college and I am hooked on both! 

Holiday Cups
They're back (with a bit of controversy) and I could t be more excited.  I'm typically an iced coffee girl, but lately I've been loving half sweetened caramel macchiatos.




No comments:

Post a Comment