Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Perfect Thanksgiving Look

Dress - Anthropologie // Necklace - Kendra Scott // Shoes - Kate Spade (sold out, similar here and here) // Bracelet - Kate Spade 










I love any holiday that revolves around food.  Any excuse to cook, eat, and spend time with loved ones is all day is everything that I need in a holiday, so clearly Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorites.    I also love any excuse to get a little extra dressed up for the holidays!  When I saw this dress at Anthropologie I knew it was perfect for Thanksgiving dinner.  I paired it with one of my favorite pairs of wedges, a statement necklace, and my favorite berry lip color from Too Faced (plus Too Faced Chocolate Bar on my eyes...aka the BEST smelling eyeshadow palette, what better way to get yourself in the mood to stuff your face with food, amirite?)


I hope everyone has a happy and festive Thanksgiving! 

Shop look Outfit Below


No comments:

Post a Comment