Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Out with the old and in with the new (arrivals!)

Summer online clearance sales are starting to wrap up, and many of my favorite stores are beginning to get new fall arrivals!  Here are some of my favorites I have seen while online window shopping this week!  

J. Crew
I am practically drooling over these new arrivals at J.Crew 


Chelsea Rainboots (also comes in Black, Navy, and Olive)



Harper Scalloped Flats (also comes in Pink, Taupe and Deep Violet)


Quilted Puffer Jacket (also comes in deep green) 

Kendra Scott 
I'll admit that I'm not the biggest fan of Kendra Scott Jewelry, mostly because I am the type of person who doesn't personally love large statement earrings.  However I have been obsessing over these items in her newer collection


Skylette Earings  (also comes in Turquoise, Pink, Black, and Black Iridescent)


Skylen Ring (also comes in White and Turquoise)
I love how simple these pieces are!  In addition they are items I could legitimately see myself wearing on a more everyday basis, rather than special occasions only, which helps me justify purchasing them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment