Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer Lilly Loves for 2014

My Current Lilly Loves

It's summertime and that means it's time to pull out your Lilly Pulitzer dresses!   Going to school in the Northeast this year was rough to say the least.  It continued to snow until April, which is exactly when I started wearing my Lilly (once at a Model UN conference and the second time to my sorority's senior brunch!).  The horribly long winter also convinced me to treat myself to new sorority letters, which I happened to get in a Lilly Pulitzer Print (which I got in True Blue Loves Me, from University Shop on Etsy!)  Needless to say I was very excited to wear my Lilly this summer!

Lilly is great to wear in the summer!  The prints and patters are so fun and easy to style for an everyday look, as well as for more formal dinner occasions, or even as part of your work day look! (I love scouting out Lilly on Capitol Hill and on my metro commute everyday--I've been wearing my more formal Lilly to work as well!) Now as I wait for my Lilly planner to arrive I have been looking through the Lilly Pulitzer website eyeing some really cute summer looks!  Here are two of my favorite prints!

(All photos from lillypulitzer.com)


This is probably my favorite of their Summer prints (and currently my desktop background!).  I love the nautical theme it evokes as well as the color scheme!  If this dress came in a maxi dress or a scarf I would be sold in a heartbeat!  Though I do love the look on this skirt!  It's perfect for a nice warm summer day!   

Tate Skirt

My other current print obsession is Let's Cha Cha!  
I loved everything in this print from last summer (in the multi-colored scheme), and this year nothing is different!  I still think this print is fun, and I am definitely eying a few pieces in it!  Below are my favorites in Let's Cha Cha!
Cordon Racerback Tank Dress
Marlisa Strapless Maxi Dress 
I'm always a huge fan of Maxi Dresses and was very disappointed to miss out on the Tria Maxi Dress in Let's Cha Cha at last year's Lilly End of Summer Sale!  Hopefully I may be able to snag one of these pieces in the near future!  Both are great summer dresses that would be great for a shopping day or a casual dinner date!  


These are just two of my favorite prints from their summer collection!  I'm also a fan of She She Shells, Oh Cabana Boy, and Lobstah Roll! 






No comments:

Post a Comment