Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello!  My name is Claire, (or theprettiest-pearl on tumblr), and I have finally gotten around to checking something of my Summer to-do list: Start a real (aka not tumblr) blog!  This has been something I have been toying with the idea of doing for a while, but today I decided I was going to start it!

This blog will most likely be a blog for fashion and lifestyle (I can also make Greek life posts if people are interested in those!).  I am a self proclaimed prep, and lover of JCrew, Lilly Pulitzer, and Kate Middleton (especially her style!)

Just so you can get to know me better here are 10 fun facts about me!
1. I have a serious caffeine and Netflix addiction  (my favorite shows to binge watch are Scandal, Bones, the West Wing, Law and Order SVU, Friday Night Lights, Gossip Girl, and Grey's Anatomy-- and I'm always looking for new good show suggestions!)
2. I am studying political science and international relations in college, and I am planning on going to either (or both) graduate school (likely for a Masters in Public Policy or Foreign Affairs) or Law school.
3. I am a rising senior in college, and will be graduating this May!
4. I am a proud member of Greek life (but as I am serving on panhel next year I am disaffiliated with my chapter until January)
5. I am spending my summer in Washington DC interning on Capitol Hill
6. I am originally from California (hence my love for the sun) but go to college in the Northeast
7. My favorite stores are Nordstroms, Lilly Pulitzer, JCrew (and their Factory store), Gap, Banana Republic and Vineyard Vines
8. I also do Model UN in my (limited) free time
9. I love traveling!  I have been abroad to London (where I studied and interned), as well as China, France, Ireland, Scotland, Portugal, Netherlands, Germany, and Italy.  In addition I have an incredibly long travel list for the future, and I plan on traveling a lot when I'm older.  My favorite places I have been are Hawaii, London, Italy (Venice) and Lisbon (aka if I really like your country it is likely you have been eliminated from the world cup!)
10. I love animals (elephants are my personal favorite) and I have two dogs!

Please feel free to reach out to me and check out my Tumblr page (http://theprettiest-pearl.tumblr.com/)


No comments:

Post a Comment